Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Happy Birthday to my Princess Ellie! We had the funnest Princess Bash ever! It was complete with handsome princes, the Fairy Godmother, and great friends and cousins. How cool is my sister? Well, she borrowed an old prom dress from the early 80's from her sister-in-law, she let me borrow her tiara from high school, and she led the princess dancing outside (see video). I'm thinking about hiring her out. She's pretty cool! Ellie loved her party, and we love our Ellie. Happy Birthday sweet girl! I can't believe you're 5!

Our Royal Family


6 comments:

Tavia said...

Happy Birthday, Ellie! And what fun parents to throw such a great party! I'll keep that in mind.

Melissa said...

That is the best! Nicci should be hired out for that! Tess had the time of her life! Thanks so much for inviting her! She has talked about it ever since! How stinkin' cute!

Croslands said...

Out of all of the pictures. I have to say that I love that Paul joined in the fun. It put a smile on my face.

Ginger said...

Wow, I'll take lessons if I ever get a girl. So, it looks like you're set for Halloween.

Forsyth Family said...

I love your family picture--I am thinking Christmas Card!!!!???

Katrina said...

Love, love, LOVE these pictures! And Nicci leading the princess dance--what a cool aunt!