Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tagged by Ginger!

20 Years ago...
1. I was 11
2. I was living in Lava Hot Springs
3. I spent most of my time on my bike and playing with dolls
4. I looked like I was 16 and was insecure because I had big boobs!

10 Years ago...
1. I had been married for a year and was working at UCCU
2. We went camping all of the time. It was so much easier without kids.
3. Paul was always studying
4. We were building our first house in Lehi. (I loved that little house!)


5 Years ago...
1. I had my 2nd little girl, my Ellie Boo
2. We were living in Springville
3.We had just accepted a job in Washington and I was sick about leaving family. Little did I know that it was about to be the best decision we ever made!
4. Just loving being a mom. I'm so boring I can't remember what else was going on then!

3 Years ago...
1. Ellie was almost 2 and Maycie was 4
2. We were loving Washington and all of our amazing friends there
3. We were fixing our fixer upper
4. We spent the 4th with the Leavitts in Tacoma. Not the best 4th, remember guys? Ohmagosh, it was one catastrophe after the other!
5. I dyed my hair brown and it looked awful!!!!!



1 Year ago...
1. We put our house up for sale because we were moving to Idaho
2. Averie was crawling around, she was so cute and chubby
3. I got a little chubby myself, moving is so stressful!!!!!
4. A year ago in August we pulled up to the little house my sister found for us to rent, and I started to sob. I was thinking "what have we done?"

Yesterday I...
1. I spent the whole day throwing up
2. Tried to take care of my kids while wanting to die!
3. Cleaned up puke from Ellie slightly missing the toilet by about 10 yards.
4. Tried to comfort Maycie who was also tossing cookies all day.
5. Cried because I felt sorry for myself that I can't call in sick.
6. On the bright side... I lost 3 pounds! (usually my days aren't this fun, really)

Today I...
1. Took care of Paul, who unfortunately got the crud last night (and got to call in sick:)
2. Took Averie with me to run errands. We had a fun date together.
3. Actually took a nap while Averie did, because I'm not quite feeling 100%, more like 95%.
4. Did some more throw up laundry
5. Hope we never get the crud in our house ever again!!! I'm so done with puke!
6. Just realized I should have waited a few days to fill this out so it wasn't all about puke!

Tomorrow I...
1. Will take Ellie to Tumble Time
2. Will take Maycie to Soccer practice
3. Will get a few things done for the 4th
4. Will probably spend too much time on the computer

In the next year I...
1. Hope to have our house built
2. Hope to lose 30 pounds. Ya right, that's been my hope for the last 7 years!
3. Hope to potty train Averie
4. Hope I can find time for things that really matter in life. ( this was actually Ginger's answer, but I like it!)


I tag Jewelia, Elise, Kristy, & Jaime

6 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

i know it was such a great post i did it too! loved your answers! but sorry you guys have been so sick. ewww...

miss ya!

Kristy said...

I hate being tagged, but I will feel guilty if I don't do it....so it may take me a few days but it will get done.

John and Laura said...

You had to do this post right now, so you could get all the sympathy votes from your friends! I'm sooo sorry you've been sick. How rotten! And I totally agree--why don't we get sick days?

Tavia said...

This was fun and funny to read! Thanks for sharing.

Ginger said...

Thanks for doing the tag. It is fun to read all the answers. Sorry about being sick. Hang in there. Open up your windows and air out your house. I've been sick too, but not throwing up. I don't think my boys will get this one though.

Clayn said...

Hey there! I just called & talked to Jess, we've been emailing for a day or 2. So I just hung up with her & she said that she would come up here in October for some pics, if we can get 4 families. Would you guys be interested. Would you ask Nicci & Tamryn & see what they think. I want to have mine taken up a canyon & she is going to bring her cute green couch up here for some pics too. She said that she could do 2 on Friday & 2 on Saturday. Just about any weekend in Oct. I figured that was far enough in advance that maybe we could get something figured out. Let me know what you think. Otherwise, we'll just probley go down there, which is fine also,
but she had mentioned coming up here. See what you think & let me know!