Thursday, July 31, 2008

Inspired by a Stranger's Life

Hey everyone. For those of you that don't know Heidi Spangler, you HAVE to read her blog. First of all, Heidi is an amazing person that I admire so much. I have never met anyone so absolutely perfect in every way. I was always asking people to tell me something bad about her, because it really does seem like she's perfect! BTW, no one could ever think of anything bad to say about her! She's beautiful and has a gorgeous family that is, well... perfect. Her sister just passed away and she has written such a beautiful and inspiring tribute to her on her blog. I never met her sister, but reading Heidi's blog about her life has truly inspired me. If you have few minutes, read it. You will not be sorry that you did. Get a tissue first! (I have a splitting cry headache!) This woman was amazing and beautiful, and I can tell just by reading about her that the spirit radiated through her daily. She was definitely no ordinary girl. I hope I can be a mere fraction of the person that she became in her short life here on earth. My heart aches for her husband and children, and all of those that had the pleasure of knowing her. The link is on my blog, it's The Spanglers.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow Nat! Thanks for the tip. I'm always telling people about this perfect lady with perfect kids I knew in Washington. Heidi is amazing, she was always telling me about her little sister Ginger. Her blog definitely makes you want to live each day like it counts.

Marilee said...

Thank you for your darling blog Nat. I love looking at it and seeing what is going on with you and your little darling family. It's one way we can stay connected. You are a sweetie, Marilee

Croslands said...

Yep, I am crying. That was so beautiful.

Croslands said...

Would you please tell Heidi to make Gingers blog into a book for her kids? Blurb.com Whatever the cost it's worth it.

singin' in the rain said...

Hi, I don't know you, but I wanted to thank you for the sweet words you've written here about Heidi Spangler and her family. Heidi is married to my brother and you are absolutely right about her. There couldn't be a more generous spirit or loving and supportive wife. She's an example to us all.

I just stumbled across your blog this morning and was so surprised to see something about our Heidi in your blog. I know this is months later, but thank you for thoughts. I will pass them on to Heidi.