Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some Random Fun

The kids beg Paul every night to do "sack-a-potatoes" to put them in bed. He gives in more often than not.
This is how we find May most of the time now. She loves the A-Z mystery books. For a while she was busting through one a day and taking her AR test on it the next day. That lasted about 2 weeks, and now she just reads them at a normal pace. She's a great reader!
This is my funny, funny girl. I sure get a kick out of this kid. She makes me laugh everyday!
I forgot to post a picture of Averies Dora cake. In case you're wondering, she had to go over Muddy Mountain, down the River, and through the Gooey Geyser to get to her Birthday Party.

2 comments:

syndi said...

I'm so glad to see all these pics.. you have once again out done yourselves on the cake and everything!

Forsyth Family said...

At girls camp our skit took us on the path to the waterfall and that led us to the Tree of life!! How did we ever get along without Dora!!!???