Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a visit from the GREATS!

I love living close to these two special people! I love them with all of my heart. The best Grandma and Grandpa in the world, and I am certain of that! Plus, I'm their favorite! Simmer down Melissa and Nicci, you know it's true. You're just going to have to come to terms with it.


I comb yo hair gapa! (or lack there of) What a good sport!
Averie loved riding Grandpa'a cane around like a horse. He couldn't get it back from her.

A good trade! The cane for a pacifier or "binka" as she calls it.

3 comments:

John and Laura said...

Averie is too cute. I can't believe how big she is.

Kyle and Marci said...

I love her so much! She is sooooo beautiful. Seriously, she is fixing to be 2. That is INSANE!!! I want to see you all so bad:)!!!

Rulon and Nicole said...

I am so the favorite it's SICK!