Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Morning

Yep! We are officially the meanest parents on the planet. We locked our kids upstairs so they would remember to wake us up first. I look forward to seeing their faces on Christmas morning all year!!!! The anticipation was killing them.


Ave's started going "oo oo ah ah, oo oo ah ah" and jumped around the whole house. (For you that don't have small children, this is Boots the Monkey) OO OO AH AH!


The new Pink Vacuum! Santa thought that since the girls like to vacuum so much, maybe they should have one of their own more their size. I think that was a very good idea Santa had:)

1 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Okay, So it has been a while since we have looked at your GORGEOUS blog! I love that picture on your header!!! I totally want to copy that.

I love the idea of locking the kids up, I also might steal that idea too! I can't get over Averie. She is too cute. Maycie is getting so big and Ellie is just adorable! I miss you all so much!

Kyle and I both love your house. You deserve to have the best Nat!

I am so jealous. I wanted to go to Temple Square so bad. It looks like y'all had fun. Love you all so much!