Friday, December 5, 2008

Our 11th Anniversary

Wow! Eleven years ago today, my feet were killing me, my hair was plastered with hairspray (probably bullet proof), I was freezing my butt off, but... I got to be sealed to the man I love forever! Paul still teases me because I was so nervous that day and when I said "yes" I had a frog in my throat. I sounded just like the albino in "the pit of despair" (The Princess Bride) when I spoke. I guess it didn't matter though, it worked! And here we are 11 years later, and he is still the one I want to be with (good thing). I'd rather hang out with Paul than with anyone else. There could NEVER be a more perfect fit for me. No one else would have the patience. I'm not going to lie...I am emotionally HIGH MAINTENANCE! If I could graph my emotions it would probably look something like the "Wicked" roller coaster. Paul is so patient and understanding. Now I'm not going to go on, and on, and on about how he's the bomb, and how awesome he is at EVERYTHING, and how talented he is on so many different levels, or how smart he is and is such a hard worker, and what an excellent father he is to my little girls, no, no, no, I won't do that! I'm just going to say how happy I am to be married to such a wonderful person who makes me want to be a better person. And, if I had it all to do over again, I would definitely say
"YhhES" all over again.

Nat + Paul = Love 4 ever

9 comments:

joanne said...

Happy Anniversary Nat and Paul. I can't believe it has been 11 years. WOW!!! You two have such darling girls and are so fun. Keep up the good work. LOL

Kristy said...

Some day I need to meet this man you talk about. I am so happy for your 11 years, not too many people make it that far. Hope you get to spend some "alone" time together to celebrate.

Syndi said...

I love it all. . . the nice things about my brother, the cute things your kids say and the new look of the blog with your sweet pictures. I miss you guys, remember when we lived close to each other and actually hung out????? Love you guys

Tavia said...

Congratulations! So awesome to here that you're still so happy and years later.

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! You both are awesome. Hope you had a great one.

Croslands said...

You two are pretty lucky to have each other. Such a cute family and Nat, you're so fantastic. Do you ever give yourself credit for that? Yeah, yeah, Paul is awesome. BUT - he got to marry Natalie V!!! Holy smokes he's lucky.

Sullivan Family said...

Awwwww! that was really sweet. you guys really are an amazing couple! i miss you like averie loves gowd fishies

Jess said...

That was so cheesy!!!!!!!

Denelle said...

Your blog is super cute. Happy Anniversary. If you get two comments from me, I'm sorry, something wierd happened and I'm so bad with the computer.