Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Dream Vacation

Our Cruise to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Isla Roatan. Nine days of Paradise!
Here we are in Belize at the Altun Ha Mayan ruins. This was so fascinating! The earliest evidence of settlement here dates to 200 B.C.
Vegas on a boat!
Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Here is a private beach in Roatan, Honduras (where they film the Corona commercials). The only way to describe it is......PARADISE!

Aren't we so cute all dressed up? When my mom came to watch our kids (right before we left) she had this dress on. I said "hey that's pretty fancy maybe I should take that for formal night." She literally ripped it off her body and I through it in my suit case. It was a little snug (and old lady) but it did the trick. What a mom! Isn't Paul smokin hot in his suit?

We drove this Beach Buggy across the whole island of Cozumel. Then, we went snorkeling and then drove back. It took me a LONG time to get a brush through my hair again and the salt water mixed with the wind makes it especially nasty! So worth the damage! We had so much fun this day.

8 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Kyle and I want to go on a cruise. We miss you.

Jess said...

Yes! You did it. You have a blog and pretty soon you'll be addicted.

John and Laura said...

I love the pictures! I look forward to more. Didn't you say you had 300?? Ü

Ginger said...

I'm so incredibly jealous. Your cruise is the most tempting one I've heard about. I'm glad you had such a nice time. We miss you so much. I guess I'll have to start this blog thing too.

Forsyth Family said...

Hey guys--it is good to see you in the blogging world!! Looks like you had a great trip! You deserve it! I cannot believe how big your girls are-they are beautiful! Speaking of big--Alex is driving--AAAHHHH!

Heidi said...

Hi, Natalie! I found you on Laura's blog. It was so fun to catch up with you. You look AMAZING. What a great vacation. Why didn't you invite us again?

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! I'm saying the same to you! You look great! Well, my thing was i got on phentramine and well since we get to use the base Gym for free i go everyday and eat half of what i usually ate and no soda or sugar....not much fun but when i lose all i want to then i will encorporate some more fun stuff to maintain! But your right I LOVE THE BLOGGING! i just need to make it more interesting though! ha ha ha. Talk to ya later!

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/8-merek-mixer-terbaik/