Monday, December 1, 2008

a few things I don't want to forget...

Daddy: Averie, I love you.

Averie: Daddy, I love gowd fishies.

Daddy: Do you love your daddy?

Averie: Yep, I do.

Daddy: How much?

Averie: Um, yike a basebaw game.

Don't know how much that is exactly, but it must mean a lot. It made me laugh.


How do you know you live in the sticks?

When on your way to church your 7 year old daughter bursts out laughing and pointing. "That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! That cow was trying to give that other cow a piggy back ride!"
Good times:)

Ellie is trying out some new "cool" words and gestures lately. She'll say, "OH SNAP!" I can't find my shoes, or whatever else seems to be a big deal to her. And now when she gets done with a sentence she'll point to her eyes and then to mine (like Doug Focker on Meet the Parents). I'm not sure if she's trying to be funny or if she is really going to be watching me at all times. She's pretty serious about it though. I just shake my head yes, like I understand completely.
AHH, things to remember:)

6 comments:

Kristy said...

So I am married to Shawn. By the way you have a way cute family picture. You are looking so skinny (from the back any ways.) And your girls are so stylish!

Tavia said...

I always love reading your stories! LOL It was great seeing all of you over the holiday. BTW, I love the photo of your family enjoying the journey!

Katrina said...

Your kids make me laugh. :) Ellie's "Oh snap!" and pointing to her eyes, then to yours thing is hilarious.

I love your blog changes! That picture is beautiful and I want to see more from that photo shoot, pretty please. And I agree with a previous comment - you are looking skinny! You need to share all of your "skinny secrets" with me. No, seriously. :)

Jewelia said...

Love all the new pictures!!

Sullivan Family said...

that made me miss you guys so much! i hate the holidays without you! kay well "hate" is a strong word, but they really suck.

Forsyth Family said...

Way to be a good mommy and record all those funny times!!