Monday, June 9, 2008

Here's the Scoop!

We moved yet again! Why do we do this to ourselves? I don't know! We moved to a town home (temporarily of course) because it's only a few minutes from where we are building. It will probably take at least a year since Paul is doing a lot of the work himself. So, we will get to move yet again next year! Yeah! Next time should be for A LOT longer (hopefully).


The water in the bathroom wasn't hooked up right, (did I mention this town home is brand new?) Averie got to take a bath in the kitchen sink until it was fixed. Pretty cool!

4 comments:

joanne said...

Your house looks so cute. Didn't you just move in like a week ago, and you already have all your decorations up. Your amazing1

Ginger said...

I'm totally not jealous of the moving thing. I'm like you, the next time we move, we had better be there for a very long time. I really do want to see the house you're building though. E-mail me a chief file of it if you get the chance. Good luck with the building process.

Kyle and Marci said...

I bet she had a blast taking a bath in the sink! She is so cute! We are really missing you all soooo much! Your new place looks nice.

Katrina said...

That's so exciting you're building! I'm sure things will be a little crazy but at least in the end you will have a beautiful home to show for it. Can't wait to see! In the meantime, your town home is darling! Where are you building? (You'll have to fill me in via e-mail.)